I organized a trip for the 4 of us girls for the month of October. It was easily one of the best trips of my life because the 4 of us were on the same wavelength the whole time and we all wanted to just get out explore and get lost.
Here is how I planned the trip and more pictures from the trip:
- We flew to Las Vegas from Toronto and started the trip with a celebratory night in the town. FUN!
- The next morning we drove to Zion. Because we celebrated a little too hard the night before-ehem ehem- we didn’t get there as early as we wanted to. But we still had time to go on a short hike which lead to this gorgeous view.
- We stayed the night at Comfort Inn Suit in Kanab, UT which we loved! definitely a great spot and continued on our way the next morning to Bryce Canyon, UT. Bryce was one of our favorites during this trip. It was just special and not like any other place. Here is a pic from it
We stayed the night at the same hotel in Kanab again. The next morning we packed our bags again and got on our way to Lake Powell, AZ. We rented kayaks from Antelope marina and paddled to go see the Lower Antelope Canyon. However, please don’t ever do that unless you’re a professional Kayaker! It is a long way so we would definitely rent a boat next time. Either way, we got some amazing views while on the lake.
- After our kayaking session we made our way to see the Horseshoe bend. It’s only a 20 min drive from antelope marina so it’s definitely worth the stop.
- After watching the sunset at horseshoe bend we headed back to Las Vegas to spend the night there. The next day was cali bound! We stopped in Joshua Tree and camped out for a night before going to LA. We had a SUV rental so we cleared everything in the back and slept in the car for the night and it was sooo much fun! It was great to wake up to Joshua Tree views in the morning.
- After exploring Joshua Tree for half the day, we hit the road towards Los Angeles. Manhattan beach is hands down my favorite part in LA so obviously we made a few visits down to the pier during the couple of days we were there.
- We got an Airbnb for our stay in LA and it was the most amazzinnng place ever. This is the view from our room. If you’re looking for a place to stay while in LA def reach out to me and I can give you contacts for this little oasis.
- Obviously we had to drive up to Malibu and see the beautiful rugged coast line. So one of the days we hit up highway 1 towards Malibu and stopped at El Matador State Beach. It’s absolutely gorgeous and a must visit in my opinion.